In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, I hereby inform you that your data will be held by BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA, and we inform you of the following:
– Responsible for the data processing: BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA.
– Purposes of data processing: To receive support for the poetic manifesto called TOMORROW that you will find on this website.
– Legitimation of data processing: That the person who owns the personal data gives their express consent, which must be given by means of a clear affirmative action.
– Recipients of the data processing: BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA
– Rights: To ask the person responsible for the processing, for access to the personal data concerning the data subject, for the correction or deletion of personal data, for other rights offered to you in this ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
I.ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible for the processing of your data:
– Identity: BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA
– Website: www.bestemundubatposibleda.eus
– Contact of the data protection delegate: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose is to collect and manage the data of persons who have shown their desire to adhere and support the poetic manifesto TOMORROW.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as the person concerned does not request that they be deleted and for as long as the campaign for requesting membership lasts. Upon the closing of the website or campaign all data will be deleted.
What categories of data do we process?
The following categories of data are processed:
– Data of an identifying nature: name, social network or e-mail, location.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
That the person who owns the personal data gives his or her express consent, which must be given by means of a clear affirmative action.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The recipient of the data will be BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA. The data being processed will not be passed on to third parties except as provided for by law.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of their data by BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA.
You can exercise your rights of access, correction, deletion and portability of your data, delimitation and opposition to their processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate. You will also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To do so, you must contact BESTE MUNDU BAT POSIBLE DA at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org